Facebook login. Fac log.
Facebook is a network that offers a lot of options to users, so you will surely find something for yourself. Currently, Facebook is one of the most used social networks to share content and personal information with friends and family, at the same time that it can function as a means of work interaction.
On this page
In this guide, we show you how to create your Facebook account step by step and how to securely login to your account and how many ways you can log in to your account and configure other options as well.
How to signup facebook step by step?
- Go to → www.facebook.com
- First, you are request to enter your real name, e-mail or mobile phone number, password, date of birth, and gender.
- If the system indicates that your password is not b enough, try adding more characters or combining uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Click on Create an account (remember that you must be at least 18 years old to do so).
- To finish, you will have to confirm the email address or mobile phone number that you entered before.
- To confirm the email, click or tap the link in the confirmation email. To confirm the mobile phone, you have to write the code that you received by SMS in the Confirm box, which will appear when you log in.
How to signup fb with mobile?
The first thing you have to do to create a Facebook account is install the Facebook app on your mobile phone. To do this, go to the corresponding app store (App Store for iPhones link and Google Play for Android phones link), search for the Facebook application in the relevant stores and download it.
If you have space problems on your mobile, you can download Facebook Lite (iOS or Android), which is a reduced version of the Facebook application.
- Once you've downloaded and installed the app, open it. On the home screen, click “Create Facebook account”.
- On the screen that appears next, click Next.
- Write your name and Lastname.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Enter your gender.
- Enter your mobile number to verify.
- Choose a password.
- To finish, click Register. If there is a problem with your password, the system will make you go back to change it.
And ready! The application will log in automatically. You can tell it to remember your password so you can enter just by touching the application, without having to enter your details each time.
How to login facebook?
As you have already created the account using the above guide, now it’s time to Facebook.com login
- Enter the official Facebook site. → www.facebbook.com
- Write the email or number with which you registered.
- Enter your password.
- Click on "Log In".
NOTE : When you log in to Facebook for the first time, a message will appear to Save or Remember your password. If you want to save it, click on "Accept or Save" and your session will automatically enter each time you enter Facebook from the device you are using.
How to login facebook with mobile?
To log in from the Facebook application:
- Enter the Facebook App
- Write the email or phone number with which you registered
- Enter your password
- Click on "Login"
Now you don’t need to login Facebook every time when you are using Facebook app on your mobile.
Facebook login with profile picture
One of the things that tends to give us the most laziness when using Internet services such as communication platforms, music or film streaming services or social networks, is without a doubt having to be logging in or registering at them with our credentials.
Both in the case of Twitter and Instagram, we can access our accounts using our email, phone number or username. In the case of Facebook, the most common way to log into your account is by indicating the email address with which you signed up for the social network and the corresponding password.
Not a feature for everyone
First of all, it should be noted that this feature that was activated some time ago is not for everyone. In other words, many people may like to be able to enter Facebook by simply clicking on their profile photo, while others will prefer the classic facebook login screen where they have to enter their email address and password.
How to activate photo login?
- To activate this function, the first thing we have to do is log into our Facebook account from the browser.
- Second, click on the tab shown in the upper right part of the window.
- Select the Settings and privacy option.
- Next, you will be shown a new page in which a menu is displayed on the left side.
- Among the menu options, we have to look for Security and Login.
- When you have clicked on this option, several sections will be shown in the central part of the page.
- Click on Save login information and click on the Edit button
- You will now see that two options appear to activate or deactivate.
- If you want to activate the login with your profile photo, you must choose the option Save facebook login information.
From that moment on, we can log out and go back to Facebook to check that we have correctly activated or deactivated the Facebook session with the profile photo. To do this, if you log out of your Facebook session, you will see a screen showing your photo appears. Now you just have to click on it to ask you to enter your password and you can enter.
Add more facebook account option
From this same screen, you will see that you can also add other accounts so that they can log in as you only with their photo and from your computer's browser. To do this you just have to click on the box that says "Add account". When you click on the cross icon, a new menu will automatically be displayed in which the person in question (or you if it is a secondary account of yours) will have to add their credentials (email and password).
Once this is done, click on "Login". If that person wants their credentials to be saved on your computer, they must check the "Remember password" option, otherwise, skip this step.
Facebook login with qrcode
Entering the password constantly to enter your Facebook account can be a tedious act since some passwords are long or difficult to remember. To prevent the login from becoming a cumbersome process, the creator of Facebook decided to create various login alternatives, thinking of all tastes.
If you are one of those who are already tired of typing the password, you can enter without having to to write it How can I do it? Have on hand the phone number that you have associated with your account, go to the Facebook login page and after writing your email, select the option: "log in with the phone." A page will open where you will see a QR code, which will be scanned with the phone (the screen will tell you how to do it). Read carefully and follow each of the instructions.
Login fb without email
If you are one of the people who is used to entering Facebook in the traditional way, that is, with email and password, then the idea of logging in this way may be a bit strange to you, but it is possible. of the Facebook platform, in the rectangle where the email is placed, you can add the phone number that you have associated, then type the password and click "enter". In this way, the entry will be automatic, without the need to use email.
What to do if I don't have a phone linked to the account? Go to your account settings, add your contact phone number and so you can access it whenever you want without using the mail. In addition, you will guarantee greater security to the account by associating it with a phone, preventing someone from entering without your consent.
Sign in fb offline mode
Many times you want to enter Facebook invisibly so that your contacts do not find out that you are connected, either because you do not want to chat or simply do not want your friends to know the time you spend on this social network. case? If so, relax, you can continue browsing at any time without your friends being aware that you are online. How can I do it? Go to the chat settings, once there, click on the option "appear offline for all contacts."
In this way, you will have the freedom to connect whenever you want, without fear that your friends will see that you are connected since you will not appear in their online contact lists. However, it will be up to you to take care of your "likes", comments or publications because those actions could leave you in evidence. Remember that it will appear in the news history and your friends will see the time you did it. Take precautions!
Login with username only
More and more actions are available to you to enter your Facebook account: you can do it through your email, with a simple touch, with the QR code or through the name of your user. This modality has been in force for many years. That is why for many users this option is nothing new, because they have been logging in that way for a long time.
How to set up your personal facebook profile?
Now that you have your site on Facebook, you need to give it life and color. Don't look like a bot, and be yourself.
To do this, the social network of Mark Zuckerberg asks you a couple of requirements to, now, start:
- Choose your profile picture for Facebook. It is time to choose a profile photo so that everyone recognizes you and reach more people.
- Look for friends. Co-workers, former classmates, they all have a place here.
- Privatize. You have to decide who will see your profile and who will not. The moment you enter Facebook, the power is yours over everything you have, that is, you are giving it access to all your data, although you can set privacy limits. We recommend that you do it from the beginning, otherwise you will end up forgetting it and you will have an account open to everyone. To change the privacy, you have to go to your account settings and click on the Privacy section. In this panel you can change all the information you want:
- Find friends via mail. You will find out all the people who have Facebook in your environment through their emails.
Now you have created your personal Facebook account where you can interact with friends and acquaintances, receive notifications of groups or events that you like and keep up to date.
How to recover my facebook account?
When entering the Facebook portal to enter your account, you may have problems with the login, and it does not allow you to access. I want to enter Facebook but I can't! What I can do? Will be your next question!
Facebook will ask you to validate the identity of your account. How can I prove that it is my profile? You have several alternatives to confirm if you really are the owner of the account you are trying to access. These are some of the alternatives that Facebook offers you to recover your account:
Identify friends: the friend identifier is a filter that this social network uses to check if you really are the owner of the profile you are claiming. This method consists of selecting users from your friends list. Photographs of them will appear and you must indicate who they are. The idea is that you manage to recognize them because being your account, you manage the personal information of your profile, such as the name of your friends.
Seek support from a friend: Another way to try to get your Facebook account back is through a friend. Facebook will put you in contact with the user you select, to whom you will raise the problem you present in relation to access to your profile. There you will be indicated the way in which they can give you their support, thus allowing the prompt recovery of your account.
Date of birth: asking for the date of birth is another mechanism to check the validity of the user, since it is personal data, it has to be handled by the account owner. If you fail to supply that information, the system will detect that it could be an imposter who is trying to improperly enter the profile of another individual. Remember to put the date of birth that you indicated the day you registered on Facebook!
Create a facebook fan page
The fan pages on Facebook (Fan Page) serve to promote companies and brands, but using them can also get in touch with other fans of an artist, promote your website or blog or create a community around a topic that interests you. To create a Facebook page, follow these steps.
- Go to the fan page creation page: → www.facebook.com/pages/create/
- In your main profile, at the top right, next to the link to your personal profile, you will see an icon like this +. By clicking on it, a menu is displayed with a series of options to create different things: announcements, groups, events, publications in Marketplace, here we have to select "Page".
- A dashboard will be displayed with a preview and a panel on the left to enter the data for your page. Choose what name you want to give your business page on Facebook, the category to which your organization belongs and a brief description of who you are and what you offer. Then click "Create page."
- All followed, two new fields will appear to select your profile and cover image. You just have to click and choose an image among the different files on your portable device. In the case of the cover photo, you can drag it to adjust it and make it look better.
- Check that everything is fine by clicking on the preview icons, it will allow you to see how your page looks from a computer or mobile.
- Click Save and that's it! Facebook will automatically direct you to your new company or brand page.
With Facebook, you can not only be informed of the latest events from friends, family, and colleagues, but it is a powerful communication tool where you can talk, chat and videoconference with millions of people around the world. With our guide, we hope that you may face no troubles facebook login in and signup to Facebook with your PC or mobile. Let us know in the comments if you face any trouble whatsoever.
On a professional level you can also use this social network to easily connect with any professional in your sector, so it is a good tool to start good networking, but remember it is only the beginning of a relationship, this relationship must be strengthened with many moments, and whenever possible, moments in person where you can talk looking this person in the eye.